Ningxia XingKai Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
Model No.: 0-1mm
Refractoriness (℃): 1770< Refractoriness< 2000
Feature: Long Time Materials
Type: Refractory Material
Material: Silicon Carbide
Size: Customizable Size
Packaging: 25kg/bag;per ton/package
Place of Origin: Ningxia,China
Supply Ability: 5000 tons/month
HS Code: 2849200000
Ningxia xingkai Silicon Co., Ltd is one of the biggest Silicon Carbide products manufacturing group in China!Our operation is starting from Coal Exploration and Washing, Silica Ores Exploration, Silica Sand Extraction, silicon carbide Smelting, and silicon carbide Lump fine Processing, each section is running independently by our subsidiaries, which could finally supply our world-wide customers with silicon carbide sands of various grading.
The company was founded in May 2012. This is a large-scale manufacturing enterprise which mainly engaged in the smelting and processing of Silicon carbide.The company has passed ISO9001 and TUV Certification, Xingkai Trademark and four patent certifications, that is Raw Material Filter Device, Silicon Carbide Powder Section Screening Device, Complete Set of Silicon Carbide Micro-powder Device and Chemical Material Stiring Reaction Equipment.
Silicon carbide (SiC) is used quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal), wood chips as raw material through high temperature resistance furnace smelting made. Silicon carbide is also called moissanite. Silicon carbide is most widely used in the modern C, N, B, and other non oxide high technical refractory raw materials. Silicon carbide hardness is very high, the Mohs hardness is a magnitude 9.5, the second only to the world's most hard diamond (10). It with excellent thermal conductivity, is a semiconductor, high temperature resistant to oxidation.
1.Silicon carbide used for 3-12 inch monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, potassium arsenide, quartz crystal wire cutting. Solar photovoltaic industry, semiconductor industry, piezoelectric crystal industry, engineering materials.
2. Silicon carbide for semiconductor, lightning rod, circuit components, high temperature applications, UV detectors, structural materials, astronomy, disc brakes, clutch, diesel particulate filter, filament pyrometer, ceramic film, cutting tools, heating elements , Nuclear fuel, jewelry, steel, protective gear, catalyst support and other fields.
3. Abrasives---Silicon carbide is mainly used in the production of grinding wheel, sandpaper, abrasive belt, whetstone, grinding block, grinding head, grinding paste and photovoltaic products in monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon and piezoelectric crystal and other aspects of the industry, such as grinding, polishing and so on.
4. Chemical industry---Silicon carbide can be used as steel-making deoxidizer and cast iron tissue modifier and silicon tetrachloride raw materials.
Machine equipment display
Transportation and package
1. Transportation and handling: During the transportation process, the silicon carbide shall not be dragged with hook, should prevent mixing with hard materials. It should be light unloading to reduce packaging crushing.
2. Storage: The silicon carbide should be stored in a cool and dry place, to prevent rupture of bags, to prevent moisture and other substances to affect the product. Storage should away from sources of pollution.
3. Non-flooding: The silicon carbide is high abrasive, so in the transportation, storage and the process, we must absolutely prevent flooding to insure the quantity of the products.