Ningxia XingKai Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
Model No.: SIC 88%
Refractoriness (℃): 1770< Refractoriness< 2000
Feature: Long Time Materials
Type: Refractory Material
Material: Silicon Carbide
Packaging: 25kg/bag; 500kg/ ton bag
Brand: XING KAI
Place of Origin: NING XIA, CHINA
Supply Ability: 10000T/M
Port: TIAN JIN
Silicon Carbide hardness is very high, the Mohs hardness is a magnitude 9.5, the second only to the world's most hard diamond (10). It with excellent thermal conductivity, is a semiconductor, high temperature resistant to oxidation. Low grade silicon carbide (containing about 85 per cent of the SiC) is an excellent deoxidizing agent, it can accelerate the speed of steel-making, and easy to control the chemical composition, improving steel quality.
1.Silicon carbide used for 3-12 inch monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, potassium arsenide, quartz crystal wire cutting. Solar photovoltaic industry, semiconductor industry, piezoelectric crystal industry, engineering materials.
2. Silicon carbide for semiconductor, lightning rod, circuit components, high temperature applications, UV detectors, structural materials, astronomy, disc brakes, clutch, diesel particulate filter, filament pyrometer, ceramic film, cutting tools, heating elements , Nuclear fuel, jewelry, steel, protective gear, catalyst support and other fields.
3. Abrasives---Silicon carbide is mainly used in the production of grinding wheel, sandpaper, abrasive belt, whetstone, grinding block, grinding head, grinding paste and photovoltaic products in monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon and piezoelectric crystal and other aspects of the industry, such as grinding, polishing and so on.
4. Chemical industry---Silicon carbide can be used as steel-making deoxidizer and cast iron tissue modifier and silicon tetrachloride raw materials.
Transportation and package
1. Transportation and handling: During the transportation process, the silicon carbide shall not be dragged with hook, should prevent mixing with hard materials. It should be light unloading to reduce packaging crushing.
2. Storage: The silicon carbide should be stored in a cool and dry place, to prevent rupture of bags, to prevent moisture and other substances to affect the product. Storage should away from sources of pollution.
3. Non-flooding: The silicon carbide is high abrasive, so in the transportation, storage and the process, we must absolutely prevent flooding to insure the quantity of the products.
Looking for ideal Polycrystalline Silicon Carbide Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Silicon Piezoelectric Crystal are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Silicon Carbide Crystal. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.