Ningxia XingKai Silicon Industry Co., Ltd.
Model No.: 98% F7
Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
Feature: Long Time Materials
Type: Refractory Material
Material: Silicon Carbide
Packaging: 25kg/bag;per ton/package
Productivity: 100000 tons/month
Place of Origin: Ningxia,China
Supply Ability: 10000 tons/month
Ningxia Xingkai silicon industry co.,Ltd. is one of the biggest Silicon Carbide products manufacturers in ningxia province, China. The company was founded in May 2012,the registered capital is 6 million yuan. The company mainly engaged in deep processing silicon carbide products and international standard silicon carbide products. The products of coal-based Activated Carbon and carburant which used high-quality Ningxia Taixi anthracite as raw materials. We have obtained certification of the German TUV and ISO9001:2008.
Silicon Carbide Sand particle also called size silicon carbide, the size generally divided into 8 # -320 #, the larger the model, the finer the particle size. Generally referred the size than 320 # as Silicon Carbide Powder. Silicon carbide particle size Sand is divided into black and green two kinds, which are the ideal abrasive, mainly used for polishing, making grinding wheel, cutting sheet and other abrasive industry.
Black and Green Silicon Carbide has high purity, hardness characteristics. It mainly used in abrasive, refractory and electronic industries. The particle size has 0-10mm, 0-20mm, 0-50mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm, 1-10mm and so on. Each Grain size and packaging can be processed according to customer`s requirements.
1. Abrasive - The silicon carbide with high hardness, chemical stability and toughness characteristics, so silicon carbide mainly used to manufacture bonded abrasive, coated abrasive and free grinding. Using this raw materials to process the glass, ceramics, stone, Cast iron and some non-ferrous metals, hard alloys, titanium, high-speed steel cutting tools and grinding wheels.
2. Refractory materials and corrosion-resistant materials --- mainly because of silicon carbide with high melting point (decomposition), chemical inertness and thermal shock resistance, so silicon carbide can be used for abrasive, ceramic products fired furnace with shed and sagger, Zinc Industry vertical cylinder distillation furnace with Silicon Carbide Tiles, aluminum electrolysis cell lining, crucibles, small pieces of furnace and other Silicon Carbide Ceramic products.
3. Chemical application--- because silicon carbide can be dissolved in molten steel and molten steel with oxygen, metal oxides will react to generate carbon monoxide and silicon-bearing slag. So it can be used as smelting steel purification agent, that is used as steel deoxidizer and cast iron tissue modifier. This generally uses low purity silicon carbide to reduce costs. At the same time as the raw material for the manufacture of silicon tetrachloride.
4. Electrical purposes --- The silicon carbide as a heating element, a non-linear resistance element and a high semiconductor material. Heating elements such as silicon carbide rods (for 1100 ~ 1500 ℃ work a variety of electric furnace), non-linear resistance components, different kinds of lightning protection valve.
Transportation and package
1. Transportation and handling: During the transportation process, the silicon carbide shall not be dragged with hook, should prevent mixing with hard materials. It should be light unloading to reduce packaging crushing.
2. Storage: The silicon carbide should be stored in a cool and dry place, to prevent rupture of bags, to prevent moisture and other substances to affect the product. Storage should away from sources of pollution.
3. Non-flooding: The silicon carbide is high abrasive, so in the transportation, storage and the process, we must absolutely prevent flooding to insure the quantity of the products.